• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

Adventure Comics #60 CGC 9.0 (1941 with WHITE pages!) My all-in cost was just over $3400, yours for $3200. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

Dude!!! :headbang:

Gauntlet, meet the state of having been thrown down... lol

AMAZING, ANDY! (worship)

Now go read your PM.....

Adventure Comics #60 CGC 9.0 (1941 with WHITE pages!) My all-in cost was just over $3400, yours for $3200. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

Dude!!! :headbang:

Gauntlet, meet the state of having been thrown down... lol

HOLY mess! (and no I didn't say spoon).

Mystery Men Comics #3 G/VG 3.0 Spine is split at top, very small amount of tape at top and bottom, with a sliver in the middle. I paid $550, yours for $400. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7200_zpsa9ebc6d5.jpg

:takeit:

I'd like to donate a few books.

Mystery Men Comics #8 Metropolis graded it a 3.0, I'd call it a 2.0. Spine is splitting, small amount of tape at bottom. I paid $340, yours for $225. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7201_zpsdc43fb34.jpg

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

WOW dude!

:o

:whee:

this is like game of thrones epic!

(worship)

...and now for the shallow end of the pool.

$10 shipped to US. First Shang Chi! All goes to the cause.

My meager offerings. Shipping included in the price. US shipping only, please. 100% to Kenny/Trevor:

1) Tales of the Dead - a book put together and signed by several board members a few years back. If features the first published cover by our very own Bill Dinh (BillytheKidd).

$40 :news: SOLD to HarleyTroy

TalesoftheDead.jpg

2) Wolverine (1988) #2 signed by Chris Claremont - I won this book last year during a board raffle and said that I'd list it for a board fundraiser when I got the opportunity. These boards are great for this kind of thing. Community in every sense of the word. :cloud9:

$40 :news: SOLD to HusTruck

Wolverine2.jpg

SOLD!!!

Another piece of original art and ALL $ goes to Kenny.

Very detailed X-Treme X-Men #2 Page 9 by Stephen Segovia $100 $75

US Shipping only. I pay shipping.

PLEASE NOTE: I may not be able to ship until mid-January

2j4d15k.jpg

TITLE: Amazing Spider-Man #7 (2nd Vulture)

GRADE: FR; Reader's copy; Marvel indicia has been removed from the top left of the front cover; also, the spider insignia has been cut out of Spider-Man's back on the front cover; name written on splash page; otherwise the book is complete, readable and structurally sound in accordance with the grade. Lots of wear and tear but it's still attached at both staples and not brittle.

PRICE: $45 shipped anywhere in the USA... :news: ALL TO THE CAUSE! SOLD TO JSILVERJANET

1vce.jpg

bei3.jpg