• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World of Witchblade and Darkness Part 1a: The Threesome!

1 post in this topic

AKA: Witchy Woman!

These five yellow labels just arrived today... my triple signature copies of Sara Pezzini's first appearance in the pages of Cyblade/Shi: The Battle for Independents #1, cover art by Billy Tucci.

Featuring the debut of Sara Pezzini and the Witchblade artifact, Cyblade/Shi tells the rather convoluted story of Samurai Assassin Shi (Billy Tucci's gorgeous half-Italian, half-Japanese swordswoman creation), cast under the hypnotic spell of a league of Ninja assassins, while Cyblade (Marc Silvestri's psionically charged mutant hottie), gets caught in the middle trying to bring Shi to her Katana swinging senses.

Somewhere along the middle, Detective Sara Pezzini crashes the pillow fight wielding the Witchblade gauntlet, giving Cyblade a much needed helping hand (no pun intended).

The Threesome? Sara Pezzini, Cyblade and Shi? Yeah, I wish!

Get your mind out of the gutter!

It's the aforementioned Triple Signatures: Marc Silvestri, Billy Tucci, and Matt Banning! I was lucky to collect all three signatures at NYComicCon this past October over a two days span: October 11th and 12th.

I have to admit, Billy, Marc and Matt are the coolest guys on the planet you could every meet! Humble as hell... so happy to meet and greet the fans... patient... they signed my stack of comics... they made the con for me! If they're back in 2014, I am so there!

A special thanks to CGC witnesses Mollie and Paul for patiently sticking with me through the arduous and sometimes frustrating process of trying to figure artists' ever-changing schedules, standing on long lines, and listening to my banal and generally useless banter. Thanks guys!

SW3D

14886.png

See more journals by screenwriter3d