• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers #4

10 posts in this topic

I don't get it...? These are the only photo's of this book I have. I was curious too see how you guys think it would do at CGC? I had two copies of Avengers #4 a few months ago. I'm hoping I sold the right one? The more I'm learning about CGC grading I'm starting to think I sold the wrong one...? :( This is the second time I posted on this board to have someone make fun of me. I expected a little more class from this forum.

Dont take it so hard, just a little busting your chops going on. A small bit of staining, a few tears in the overhangs, the crease f/c and small tear near the bottom staple (maybe?) - Id say 6- 6.5 without seeing better pics. All in one scanner/printers are pretty cheap - you may want to pick one up as a scan will give folks a better idea of what you are dealing with. Nice book and happy holidays!

I don't get it...? These are the only photo's of this book I have. I was curious too see how you guys think it would do at CGC? I had two copies of Avengers #4 a few months ago. I'm hoping I sold the right one? The more I'm learning about CGC grading I'm starting to think I sold the wrong one...? :( This is the second time I posted on this board to have someone make fun of me. I expected a little more class from this forum.

How can you expect us to even give you a somewhat accurate grade with photos like this?

1.They are small

2.they are blurry

Welcome to the boards!

With small blurry pics of a white cover book, you can only guess best case. So many defects could be missed. I would say 6.5 at best. If you cannot provide better pics, then you should mention any creases, tears, stains or defects yourself to aid in the grading. Otherwise, its a crapshoot.

I'm really not trying to be a :censored: ick,and would help you in any way.Really how can one expect a grade with these pics? (shrug)

By the way I wasn't trying to bust anyone's balls.

My apologies Oak if my comment came across wrong and I would agree you are always helpful in this section to myself and others with your insight.

:foryou: