• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your collecting goals for 2014?

148 posts in this topic

To get a Frazetta piece. :wishluck:

To get a Frazetta piece. :whistle:

You dirty rat. lol

You.......perhaps........wouldn't,um.....want to sell that baby?

All signs point to no. But a little patience and diligence will find you something as nice if not nicer.

I would be completely happy acquiring only one piece on my signature line. I would be especially happy if it were the Detective 590 cover. Other than that, in no particular order,

1. Kirby pre-code monster splash from any of the Marvel titles

2. A twice-up superhero splash

3. This Daredevil splash

daredevil_33_splash-1.png

None of my goals were met :cry::sorry:

Another reason why I don't set OA goals. You could get great art during the year and still be unhappy!

Malvin

Now that I have changed my buying habits on OA, I am never unhappy with a purchase. I now only buy something I truly love, if I like something or think it is really cool, I pass. This mindset has saved me from buying a bunch of stuff I would likely look at in a few years and say "why did I buy this?" It also means I don't buy too often.

To get a Frazetta piece. :wishluck:

To get a Frazetta piece. :whistle:

You dirty rat. lol

You.......perhaps........wouldn't,um.....want to sell that baby?

All signs point to no. But a little patience and diligence will find you something as nice if not nicer.

Well then I guess it gets moved to my 2015 goals. :sorry: