• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

The 13th Warrior is just an amazing film.

I usually don't like deconstructed myths, but this one is so well done, as is the novel by Crichton.

I need to see this now. hm

Nope you need to see the Fantastic Four (2015) first instead of continually bashing on a film you have never seen.

You gonna pay for my ticket? :baiting:

I will....if you go see it and totally hate it, I will PayPal you $10 to offset your ticket. That's how much I believe that this movie doesn't suck. I'm not even an FF guy.

Jim

:o

Do it big brother.

:baiting:

I usually don't like deconstructed myths, but this one is so well done, as is the novel by Crichton.

Nope you need to see the Fantastic Four (2015) first instead of continually bashing on a film you have never seen.

I will....if you go see it and totally hate it, I will PayPal you $10 to offset your ticket. That's how much I believe that this movie doesn't suck. I'm not even an FF guy.

Jim

Do it big brother.

Oh don't worry,I'm going with him if he goes see it.

I can't leave him to watch it by himself lol

Jim

We're checking the times for the remaining earliest showings for today.

Jim

Do it big brother.

Oh don't worry,I'm going with him if he goes see it.

I can't leave him to watch it by himself lol

(thumbs u

Have fun!

Why do I have a feeling I know exactly what the fans will say?

:facepalm:

Fox Asking Fans What To Do With 'Fantastic Four' Franchise

http://peeltheorange.net/fox-asking-fans-what-to-do-with-fantastic-four-franchise/

Yeah,make a DREDD 2 :insane:

I mean sell the film rights back to Marvel :sumo:

Dredd 2 would be awesome if the same creative team were somehow still involved too.

I did a House of Corrections interview and I swear they wanted guards like Karl Urban's character. Here I am on Facebook taking care of baby raccoons. I didn't stand a chance to look tough after a quick background check. lol

"Sorry Jerel, you're way too nice"

Karl Urban is my hero. It must have been such a hard balance for that character to not look like a complete jerk on screen. But there he was, evolving his character arc (with subtle body movement) under a helmet during the whole movie!

Why do I have a feeling I know exactly what the fans will say?

:facepalm:

Fox Asking Fans What To Do With 'Fantastic Four' Franchise

http://peeltheorange.net/fox-asking-fans-what-to-do-with-fantastic-four-franchise/

This just goes to show us that anyone can work in Hollywood.

All these dopes had to do is copy from a -script that was already hand made for them from decades ago, but they think they have to go Twlightie to make money.

Fox studios would mess up a cup of coffee.

So now they want to ask fans what they should do as opposed to not listening to the thousands of fans before production even started. :facepalm:

Edited by SPECTRE_nWo

Jim

We're checking the times for the remaining earliest showings for today.

zdJw2SZh.jpg

:popcorn: