• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg's/Alex's All books now $3 each// CLOSED

1,973 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Over the last several years, I have acquired stock that I always thought would end up in my show boxes. Well, it just isn't going to happen so I am going to blow them out, all offered here for the 1st time and all at $6 NOW $3 apiece. I have about 20 boxes of material and selected 1 at random. Assuming it goes ok, will list more throughout the month of January. If you don't PM me to close out, I'm going to assume you want the stack left open. Whether you're filling in your runs or a dealer looking to add some stock, I believe this thread will have something for everyone. While there aren't $100+ books in here, there are going to be some nice deals. To sweeten the pot, for every $250 spent, you will receive 2 Regal Cinema tickets. At $500 get free USA shipping, $15 Canadian shipping, PM Worldwide but I will discount your shipping as well.

REGALMOVIETICKETS_zps77f05dd3.jpeg

Rules/Regs:

1st :takeit: trumps any ongoing PM's

No Probies/Hall of shame, etc

Unlimited shipping (orders under $500):

$12 USA

$30 Canada

PM for Worldwide