• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Cerebus #1

46 posts in this topic

its either much lower than everyone said which I think would be surprising or its higher than everyone said which will be even more surprising. If only 1 person thought it 7 and its higher, it will be quite shocking.

I want to know.

Well, whatever, at the same sub, you wouldnt believe what these 2 got

TMNT1.jpg

TMNT1a.jpg

Wow, those are nice looking copies Kevin! First prints? :wishluck:

Copy A = 9.4

Copy B = 9.2

TMNT1.jpg

TMNT1a.jpg

Copy A = 9.4

Copy B = 9.2

I thought they were nice also, at least 9.0

Would you believe 1 was 7.0 and the other 7.5 :o

I dont know what I missed (shrug)

I was more shocked at this than the Cerebus, if that was a gift grade ( not convinced it was) it was more than balanced by these alone :cry:

TMNT1.jpg

TMNT1a.jpg

Copy A = 9.4

Copy B = 9.2

I was more shocked at this than the Cerebus, if that was a gift grade ( not convinced it was) it was more than balanced by these alone :cry:

Wow! :o You're not the only one missing something on those two. I will say this much - that viewing/scanning books while still in the plastic sleeve can very easily hide blemishes or damage that would otherwise be visible.

I hope you post scans of the graded books if you can? Maybe there were issues with the back covers? Or interior? Something significant enough to knock the grades that much any way?

Either way it's a smiley-devil14.gif

The first one appears to have some moisture rippling along the BEFC (which would account for the 7.0 and as long as there is no staining - fixable). Without BC's we can only guess They both look very sharp.

Personally, I would crack, press and re-sub both of the TMNTs and sell the Cerebus pronto! :wishluck:

The first one appears to have some moisture rippling along the BEFC (which would account for the 7.0 and as long as there is no staining - fixable). Without BC's we can only guess They both look very sharp.

Personally, I would crack, press and re-sub both of the TMNTs and sell the Cerebus pronto! :wishluck:

No moisture, just the scan.

I dont sell anything, once its mine its mine forever :sumo::insane::facepalm:

No moisture, just the scan.

I dont sell anything, once its mine its mine forever :sumo::insane::facepalm:

Then why slab them????hm