• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Cerebus #1

46 posts in this topic

Well, whatever, at the same sub, you wouldnt believe what these 2 got

I thought they were nice also, at least 9.0

Would you believe 1 was 7.0 and the other 7.5 :o

I dont know what I missed (shrug)

I was more shocked at this than the Cerebus, if that was a gift grade ( not convinced it was) it was more than balanced by these alone :cry:

The first one appears to have some moisture rippling along the BEFC (which would account for the 7.0 and as long as there is no staining - fixable). Without BC's we can only guess They both look very sharp.

Personally, I would crack, press and re-sub both of the TMNTs and sell the Cerebus pronto! :wishluck:

No moisture, just the scan.

I dont sell anything, once its mine its mine forever :sumo::insane::facepalm:

Then why slab them????hm

Why not?

I was more shocked at this than the Cerebus, if that was a gift grade ( not convinced it was) it was more than balanced by these alone :cry:

The first one appears to have some moisture rippling along the BEFC (which would account for the 7.0 and as long as there is no staining - fixable). Without BC's we can only guess They both look very sharp.

Personally, I would crack, press and re-sub both of the TMNTs and sell the Cerebus pronto! :wishluck:

Then why slab them????hm

Why not?

Because then you can't read them. :makepoint:

Then why slab them????hm

Why not?

I have read them :makepoint:

Then why slab them????hm

Why not?

Read them again. :makepoint: :makepoint: :roflmao:

Then why slab them????hm

Why not?

Read them again. :makepoint: :makepoint: :roflmao:

I have more comics than I can ever read if I lived for another 100 years, I will never read Cerebus or TMNT ever again, that and I have another copy of TMNT 1 and I never cared for either to begin with :roflmao: