• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I get all the Hulk-themed members confused...

128 posts in this topic

The only thing I'm seeing on the census currently that's graded a 10 is a Signature Series copy.

read the hilarity here. got reeled in like a mackerel.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6516199&fpart=1

Paid the max price for a 9.9 and then the 10 gets wafted under his nose, and he paid max price for that one. If they ever make a movie about comic speculation, that scene will be in it. I would have Joseph Gordon-Leavitt play Cort, and he would have a handlebar mustache just so he could twist it when the paypal cleared.

The 9.9 was never sold on that thread, Hulk44 just got the 10.0....it took a lot of hard "work" on e-bay to move that 9.9 :eyeroll:

Also, this thread is doing nothing to help Speedy differentiate "hulk posters".

I don't know what thread you are talking about, but Hulk44 definitely bought a 9.9 and then he bought a 10.

Hulk44 bought a bunch of blue label 9.9s on eBay for all-time GPA highs (think $900-1,000 when they were going for about $400 previously).

Then, after buying a SS 9.9 for $1,500 in Cort's thread, Cort busted out the SS 10.0 for $7,500 - they struck a deal where Hulk44 "upgraded" his purchase to the SS 10 instead of the SS 9.9. Cort then sold the SS 9.9 on eBay for $1,120 (and the new owner sold it a month later for $500).

Hulk44 then unloaded his blue label 9.9s for 50% of what he paid for them about 6 weeks prior. And, oh, got a strike for threatening Branget.

Hulk44 is pretty much the dream buyer of sellers everywhere :cloud9:

How is it these people have all the money? :facepalm:

A dinkus and his money are soon ridiculed. :)

Thread Recap for Speedy-D

Hulk Smash - the suspected formerly banned member who got a strike, is generally abrasive & loves Disney/Marvel

Hulk44 - the obsessive buyer who paid way too much for a book and took all the shrapnel in this thread

Thread Recap for Speedy-D

Hulk Smash - the suspected formerly banned member who got a strike, is generally abrasive & loves Disney/Marvel

Hulk44 - the obsessive buyer who paid way too much for a book and took all the shrapnel in this thread

I thought Hulk44 was Chuck Norris. But my search failed.

google-chucknorris-7.jpg