• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red84 kudos/feedback thread

42 posts in this topic

I just completed my first transaction with Red84 (a raw book that I purchased). Josh was a pleasure to deal with, had great communication and the book arrived just as described, and very quickly. I look forward to dealing with Josh again. Thanks, bro!

Outstanding packaging and FAST shipping to Canada! The book was a very strictly graded Tales to Astonish pre-hero. Thanks Josh, I'm a happy customer.

(thumbs u

Outstanding packaging and FAST shipping to Canada! The book was a very strictly graded Atlas World of Fantasy. Thanks Josh, I'm a happy customer.

(I feel like I'm repeating myself . . . )

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Just picked up a Beautiful Hulk 181 from Josh!! the transaction and the communication were World Class and flawless!! would definitely recommend buying from J and would gladly do so myslef in a heartbeat!! thanks again my friend, Gino