• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deadly Class

221 posts in this topic

I read the preview and I can't really get a good feel for it so I'm at least going to try the first couple though I don't intend to go crazy on it. I like Black Science so far and I absolutely loved the End League even though it ended rather abruptly. Remender is a neat writer and kind of a throwback to a time when sci if felt new and cool.

Never seen a comic here show up in a $1 bin after only a couple months....takes years

Really? What part of Ohio you in [im in Ohio also]?

I find dollar bin books 3-4 months after release sometimes. Chin Music comes to mind

Edited by VEI Reborn

I'm just not sold on it and failed to pre many at all. Might get left behind on this one, but I have a few coming in, but not many. Not Linguiniii type numbers.

You WILL be,,,,

If you like the super-hero genre, this one has legs.

Top shelf material.

I'm just not sold on it and failed to pre many at all. Might get left behind on this one, but I have a few coming in, but not many. Not Linguiniii type numbers.

Same here. Too many covers for me, and the content seems vaguely familiar hm

I've enjoyed Remender's stuff for a a while, "One Month To Live" especially, so I'll check this one out and if I dig it I'll pick up more copies. Not chasing down all of the variants unless it's an exceptional book

How many covers are there?

The book is fabulous btw.

So far.... ( I'm setting the over under at double digits )

#1 A

#2 B

#3 Forbidden Planet

#4 Eh!

#5 Beachballs / Laughing Ogre

No Phantom?

I heard there were potentially 10+ in the works when I inquired....

What would be the point?

I went real heavy on the regular issues

#6- •DEADLY CLASS #1 THIRD EYE VARIANT

Edited by LarrysComics