• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jonahmeh's Kudos Feedback Thread
1 1

48 posts in this topic

Wayne is the man.......REALLY!

Got a BB29, Spector 1 and SW8 all slabbed and at a ridiculous price!!!

Not to brag on this guy, but I have seriously never received better packaging...ever. All books were individually bubble wrapped and plenty of stuffing on top of that.

Thanks again Wayne and glad to have been your first buyer. Hope to deal with you again in the future!!

:golfclap:

I just completed a deal with Wayne. He paid super fast and was just incredibly easy to deal with during the entire transaction.

I would not hesitate to do business with him again if the opportunity arose.

Thanks again!

Casey

Wayne shipped my comics quickly. The price he had on a Spiderman lot was downright silly! I couldn't believe the price plus he threw a couple of extras. I buy quite often on these boards, and I could say that Wayne is one of the best sellers.

Just wanted to let everyone know of my transaction with Wayne (yes he pried my ASM Annual 1 9.0 (A) out of my hands...). Very enjoyable conversation along the way via PM and ultimately VERY HAPPY with the overall transaction. Highly recommended to the group here!! :headbang:

Edited by trmoore54

Got a nice book from Wayne at a nice price.

Shipping was fast and secure and everything went as well as it can. Look forward to him getting rid of some more books and hope I catch the thread.

Thanks.

I bought a nice graded Secret Wars 8 from his last sales thread and it arrived quickly and very securely. Thanks!