• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

In continuing the tradition of last year's thread I thought it would be a good idea to start one for 2014. I just picked up this great McKone sketch from a boardie before the end of 2013 and it arrived on Thursday so it's officially my first sketch of the 2014!

DSC_0616-X3.jpg

In continuing the tradition of last year's thread I thought it would be a good idea to start one for 2014. I just picked up this great McKone sketch from a boardie before the end of 2013 and it arrived on Thursday so it's officially my first sketch of the 2014!

DSC_0616-X3.jpg

(thumbs u

HCE, I apprecaite it and have always enjoyed Portacio's version of Bishop along with how the character was written during that time as well. Seems like once he shaved his head Bishop went psycho. But yeah now that you mention it I will have to look into seeing what can be done to get one done when the two of them were on the same side along with when the two of them became the bitterest of enemies.

Below are a couple of sketches commisioned in 2013, but that will arrive this year so putting them in this thread. I believe that whittles the list of '13 commissions I'm looking forward to seeing down to four (Robert Atkins, Randy Green, Harvey Tolibao and NEN).

Jimbo Salgado:

bb18ee785e8111e3ac080eecd92379d2_8_zpsb6939b23.jpg

Natali Sanders:

Commission-X-23jpgoriginal_zps4de7ec5d.jpg