• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

Here's a few more from Albuquerque. I couldn't make it so I had some help from Triston.

Nei Ruffino (this is my 4th Nei and counting, I'm hooked):

NeiZantanna_zps1f696db2.jpg

Brent Peeples (I owe Brent a big thanks for getting this one done):

PeeplesHarleyQuinn_zpsf5a73825.jpg

Two from George Perez (I really wanted to meet him in person but perhaps another time):

PerezNightwing_zps33e8b8b4.jpg

PerezBrainiac_zps4a976505.jpg

And the last three are Larry Welz:

WonerWomanCherry_edit_zpse302cccc.jpg

ZatannaCherry_edit_zps03647690.jpg

RobinCherry_edit_zpsa9b405f6.jpg

Just got this back from CGC. Artist is Ethan Castillo. This was done at Long Beach Comic Con. He is 9 years old and wants to be a comic book artist someday. So if you see him at a con on the west coast stop by and say hi.

:headbang:

Just got this back from CGC. Artist is Ethan Castillo. This was done at Long Beach Comic Con. He is 9 years old and wants to be a comic book artist someday. So if you see him at a con on the west coast stop by and say hi.

Sketch opp

If you're serious, then I can email his dad to try and set something up.

Sketch opp

I would be in on this. :applause: