• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

I'm really happy and jealous for the people with Buscemas.

I usually don't buy sketches on eBay, but couldn't resist this Breyfogle, especially for the price, which was basically the grading cost. Not my favorite blank, but a tough artist to get a sketch from, so I'll take it.

IMG_4053_zps0297cc3a.jpg

Just got these finished up today from Justin Ponsor.

2099 by Mike Miller

fATgk6Yl.jpg

AOA Magneto by Jose Varese

5owWhRMl.jpg

THOSE COLORS ARE SICK!!! Love the Spidey 2099. Hope he gets some love from peeps with the new #1 coming out in July.

Just got this image sent from local artist Mickey Chaney from a commission he did for me in which I plan on picking up at Phoenix Comic Con and having Julie Newmar sign there and submit.

10312012_713151085416520_767166540296682151_n_zps1761e8dc.jpg

Holy cow!!!! :ohnoez:

This is just incredibly, utterly, undeniably AWESOME!!! WOW!!! :applause:

Just got this image sent from local artist Mickey Chaney from a commission he did for me in which I plan on picking up at Phoenix Comic Con and having Julie Newmar sign there and submit.

10312012_713151085416520_767166540296682151_n_zps1761e8dc.jpg

:o:takeit:

I hate you so hard right now....... j/k in all seriousness that's awesome!!! :hail:

Congrats on an amazing piece, maybe I'll run into you in their sig line. All I have is a Bat's '66 #1 I'm thinking of getting signed.

C2E2: Thom Zalher added a square on this jam cover:

trixie.jpg

C2E2: Katie Cook watercolor

trixiekaite.jpg

C2E2: Abe Lopez Squirrel Girl!!!

squirrelgirl.jpg

Motor City Comic Con: Jay Fosgitt Tigra

tigracover.jpg

Motor City Comic Con: My main reason (Besides Chris Claremont and J.M. DeMatteis) for going to this one, you know, besides the fact it's my "local" show. I got right in the doors when it opened Friday and it only took a couple of minutes to figure out where his table was.. and I was already like 14th or 15th down on the list when I got there to sign up? Not sure how that happened? I looked hard for a twitter or facebook or website for him and didn't find one. Lucky for me, he must have been sketching non stop all day because he got to mine right at the end of the first day! This is my favorite, it's great! I wish he did less DC stuff and more Marvel stuff.. I asked him about the lack of a twitter or blog or anything, he said "Yeah, I really don't have much of an online presence, but I'm going to look into changing that". I guess he really doesn't need one if he already have 15 people lined up before I got there in the first ten mintues of the first day.

scarletwitchcover.jpg