• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

IMAG0562_1_zpsada6a79f.jpg

Cracked a couple slabs I bought from some members here at Wizard World Portland to get some color slapped on by Jeff Balke.

R. Leonardi spidey, Ramos Thor, Adams spidey, and it was awesome getting George Perez and Randy Emberlin to work on that superman/wonderwoman piece for me. Perez stopped everything he was doing when a couple cosplay girls walked by and he took a picture of them. Made me proud.

IMAG0561_zps28350972.jpg

Sara Underwood as Wonder Woman by Ace C. , inked by Rich Ellis and colors by Balke

Had Sara sign it also. :luhv:

cracked my Garza from the last opp for Nei coloring at Amazing Arizona this weekend

7HumKETl.jpg

Looks great, what medium did she color it with? Copies? Pencils?

yeah, she only does color pencils now. i'm happy with it.

Picked this up at the Amazing Arizona Con

By Alfred Trujillo

AD7441FE-BF36-4022-8CA3-F02237218EA3_zpssh8ljpie.jpg

Sweet I saw this there at the con looked even better in person. i wish would of taken pictures of my sketches at the con before submitting them, but I got too involved with the Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation Charity Artwork Sword getting sketches on it for a charity auction later this year.

Picked this up at the Amazing Arizona Con

By Alfred Trujillo

AD7441FE-BF36-4022-8CA3-F02237218EA3_zpssh8ljpie.jpg

Sweet I saw this there at the con looked even better in person. i wish would of taken pictures of my sketches at the con before submitting them, but I got too involved with the Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation Charity Artwork Sword getting sketches on it for a charity auction later this year.

And you had the sword, Very nice. I did think it was a cool idea and I should have asked you about it.