• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

Harvey Tolibao

437D7E97-EDDC-4AC0-A4E3-9CD85467DC96_zps3q7zw1xx.jpg

(worship) Best of the best material to me! hm

Is best of the best still happening?

Thanks for your patience Brent! I love the Nike Swoosh and the headphones

Thank you Mike! Even though I did ask a few times. lol

I didn't expect him to color it that much which was awesome.

1560763_10202995820073608_1762239725_n1_zpse156809d.jpg

Organised this via Glynn in december, but it was done in time for pickup at WWNO. Adelso Corona sketch of Jubilee. Will be getting it coloured by hopefully Nei Ruffino at a future show :grin:

The Glebe Twins...ACTIVATE!

ultimate_death_of_spider_man__160_sketch_cover_by_twynsunz-d75ycqe_zps185459dd.jpg

Glenn, that is the greatest thing I have ever seen.

WOW!!! That is a work of art... :o

It reminds me a little bit of Joe Jusko's Marvel Masterpieces art. I love Jusko's art and this is just plain awesome!! Holy moley...

For those asking about an opp with the Glebe Bros, I asked them if they were interested and will let you know what their answer as soon as I know.

If you are not familiar with their work, check out what their sketch cards bring on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=glebe&_sop=3

THIS IS NOT MINE

I just thought it would be cool to share. This was penciled by Jamie Jones who CaptTodd is looking to do a board opp for us at a later date. Also Inked by Tony Kordos. Gotta say this would make Disney World a little more interesting next month when I take the kids over for Spring Break

1795493_621098377960698_1826561604_n.jpg