• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE N00B GUIDE
18 18

477 posts in this topic

Here's a little Superman #684 recreation by fellow boardie Chris Mang

fjqct4.jpg

He did a great job and was great to deal with

I can see the image. It's a very tiny image, but you can see it. (thumbs u

Hey all,

Thoughts on storing slabs?

Obviously standing up is okay. How about lying flat in small stacks or on their side down a bookcase?

there was an in depth thread discussing this but I cannot find it.

Yeah, that's what I thought... But I can't find it for the life of me either...

Worst of all, I can't remember the outcomes...

Noob here. Y'all ain't gonna believe this. I'm visiting my parents today, the news shows the 3.2M Action Comics #1 on tv. My dad says to mom "That's the same one you have." I'm like (WHAT!) It belongs to a family friend (Aarrgh!), my mom stopped her from putting it in a yard sale over a year ago, thinking it could be worth a few hundred bucks, lol. Its just been sitting in a folder getting old. I know nothing about comics.

So my question is, If this is a real 1938 Action #1, what is the minimum value?

10646964_844021308941291_5370069405537354460_n.jpg

Edited by 51BG

i76903.jpg

You copied and pasted the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards"? hm

An image always needs to be between the code and it needs to end in ".jpg", ".bmp", ".png" or ".gif" for it to work.

You might have just used the "URL for E-Mail & IM".

Will it work on PC or Mac?

That is a N00B question!

Hi! I'm a N00B, obviously. I have two questions. I'm still learning the ropes so if i'm out of line posting here then please accept my apology and point me in the right direction.

1. When selling a book, is it frowned upon to list my Ebay seller ID so that people can see my track record? Since i'm a new seller on the boards, I would like others to know I'm legit.

2. If I post a book for sell on a main sellers board, can I also post a link to it in the advertising boards so that more people are aware of it, OR is the advertising board strictly to advertise sales outside of these forums?

Thanks in advance!!