• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE N00B GUIDE
18 18

477 posts in this topic

I really feel so :facepalm: right now as I clicked "First" or "Last" and then clicked page by page all the time!

This makes things SO much easier!

n00b.

I hear there's a guide out there somewhere that can assist.

Where?

I hope they don't sticky it. That would be one more birthday thread pushed onto page two...and that would me off.

"Foreign variants", strictly speaking are not "variants", but "editions", no matter what one wants to call them… ;)

"Reprints" :makepoint:

the case the people make are these prints are the first introductions of these stories so to them they are original editions in a different language.

Basically we call them "reprints" as Americans and owners of the originals.

Having most of all the silver-coppers i ever wanted, it is a new way to chase the same great artwork of Infantino, Kirby, and Neal Adams

I have $1000 cash burning a hole in my pocket to anyone for aussie Bats 227 in any grade

"Foreign variants", strictly speaking are not "variants", but "editions", no matter what one wants to call them… ;)

"Reprints" :makepoint:

the case the people make are these prints are the first introductions of these stories so to them they are original editions in a different language.

Basically we call them "reprints" as Americans and owners of the originals.

Having most of all the silver-coppers i ever wanted, it is a new way to chase the same great artwork of Infantino, Kirby, and Neal Adams

I have $1000 cash burning a hole in my pocket to anyone for aussie Bats 227 in any grade

This is not a WTB thread.

-slym