• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who should I stay away from on the boards? by oceanavekid

2 posts in this topic

I know theres the HOS/probation thread, but thats well over 1000 pages. It's hard to find the ones I should stay away from

I'm just wondering who I should have caution with when selling/trading on the boards.

I've already had one bad experience with a buyer. For the most part everyone i've bought/sold a book to, has been fast with payment and had no issues with the transaction. I'm just looking for the bad seeds I should stay far away from.

If people could chime in on their bad experiences and what board members are sketch. It would be appreciated.

See more journals by oceanavekid

That's kind of a touch question / conversation to start in the journals. You'll see most of the negative & grumpiness don't show themselves here, this is much more of a positive place. My best suggestion is to keep a note of people who have been great to deal with. I have a tendency to give repeat business to those who are great sellers and easy to deal with.

My best advice is, if you are looking to buy something on the boards and are unsure of the seller, click on advanced search and search them over the year, you'll find out if they are on the Naughty List, see their Kudos page and also have an idea of what they've been up to on the boards.

Better to maybe ask who people like to work with here, rather than vice versa. & don't get me wrong, there is a bit of venting on the journals from time to time, but mostly this area is reserved for the positive comic journey....