• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics, Pulps, and Paperbacks: Why such a discrepancy in values?
24 24

6,527 posts in this topic

Great Stuff !!! As a kid D-36 was my supreme talisman. All I had to do was think about it, & spontaneous combustion would ignite my sense of wonder into a blissful bonfire… Hail Queen Leigh & Two-Gun !!! (& Saunders, Schulz, and Wollheim…)

This banth is close enough to stalking tiger mode for me (Thuvia 1972). Hail ERB & Fritz !!!

img881.jpg

img886.jpg

im479.jpg

A couple of recent pickups with thanks to Pat Calhoun for introducing me to the "Black Galaxy" story form his collection. I also found the Galaxy novel for the same story and acquired it for the alternate cover. The nod for the cover art must got the the original 1949 pulp cover by Earle Bergey over the PB with cover art by Emsh (which is also excellent). A little over a year ago I had not heard of Murray Leinster, now he's one of my favorite classic sci-fi authors.

scan0364_zpsrtemtxuh.jpg

scan0359_zpsaeklbfqr.jpg