• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(4) 1st and 2nd App. of Howard the Duck Fear and Man-Thing posted by Ronnylama

8 posts in this topic

I love Howard the Duck. He is a character. I believe Howard is the first Marvel super hero movie. Howard the Duck described the times perfectly and his cigar makes me laugh

I had these submitted by Twin City Auctions (Torrey goes to most shows and I HIGHLY recommend his services). Frank Brunner and Val Mayerik were attending the same show. I opened up the two and both came back 9.8 SS. I believe the Fear #19 (2nd app. of Howard) is the only SS to date. Either way I am very pleased to add a bit more sentiment to these two books.

Also my SS books shipped today that Kahalo had SS for me (I thank you kind sir) but this is for a later journal when I receive them.

There are so many great folk here and I am thankful for the ones I know and for the new ones that might come my way..........

Cheers

14998.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

I knew he was in the Fear book but had no idea he was in Man-Thing #1. I remember Disney had such a big issue with the character being basically a knock-off of a Dirty ole Donald and that they hated him at every turn. Flash forward to a few years ago and he's now an accepted member of the Disney family.

I do have to say I have utilized Torrey's amazing services as well when it comes to picking up some amazing Signature Series books as you stated I think he goes to EVERY Con and is always amazingly helpful in acquiring some hard to find sketches and signatures as with my Daughters Skottie Young Hope Sketch. Also your more than welcome Sir and it was truly a pleasure to help.

One of my favorite characters...I'm working through a trade paperback of "its" first appearances.

A super rad book that's been on my list for a while now...