• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if this is a mini?

I have read where it does get classified as an "ongoing". That would be awesome.

Ongoing.

From the CBR Interview earlier in the thread:

Do you plan on "Wytches" being a mini or ongoing series?

The idea is that we want to do five or six issues, take some time off -- the Brubaker model. We really have a lot to explore in this world, so we want to make the first arc as good as it can be to keep people reading. I'm dying to tell this story for as long as I can.

Yeah I think that I will get this. When I met Snyder in Baltimore a few years ago he was ULTRA nice to my son and I. Its hard for me not to support him besides his stuff is always on point. So I am in.

Yeah I think that I will get this. When I met Snyder in Baltimore a few years ago he was ULTRA nice to my son and I. Its hard for me not to support him besides his stuff is always on point. So I am in.

Funny, I had always heard he was a , but the guy was super friendly and conversational the one time I met him and that was at the end of a long day with many long lines of signature hounds. He's a really solid writer too, obviously!