• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art Collectors - Listen Up :)

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Stephen Fishler and I are trying to get a bunch of comic art collectors and friends together for a night out. We've planned for November 13th (Saturday) at 5PM. We're meeting at his store (Metropolis Comics), hanging out looking at everyone's art for an hour or two, and then going out to dinner somewhere mid-town. We've done this a couple times before, but now that I've spoken to a bunch of you on this forum who are also interested in art, I thought I'd ask you guys too.

Just so you know, this meeting is for comic art collectors and aficionados..... not that we want to shut out all you CGC comic collectors, but the point here really is a celebration and sharing of the art that we all have. Feel free to email me or Stephen if you have any questions.

Hi all,

We ended up moving it to the same night as the CGC forum dinner, so I hopped from one to the other. I went to the original art get-together for about an hour, and then showed up at the forum dinner. We had about 10 people at the art get-together, and although I didn't stick around for dinner with them I hear they had a great time as usual.