• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in your Copper collection - CGC style

218 posts in this topic

Finally got all my books back from CGC (absolute LAST time I use modern slow track). Thanks to Rich Henn for getting the sigs for me. All books in the banner were plucked from the wild raw and signed by Jim Lee except the anniversary edition #1 which was purchased already signed and graded. Still need to get the last few variant covers of number 1 signed and sealed.

X-MenBanner_zps357d6bc6.jpg

That last spot is waiting for the Pressman to get back which Mr. Lee missed the first time around. It was a very clean copy and I think it has a very good shot at 9.8. If not I might have to crack this guy open...

Scan-130325-0001_zps195ed5a9.jpg

I remember a crisp winter day. The sunlight shined brightly. My mom let me off and I walked down to the corner smoke shop/news stand looking for the latest issue of GI Joe comics. It was sold out as usual so I picked out this new title I had heard about.

2d8mde0.jpg

I no longer have my original. I have been promising myself for a while now that I would replace that copy. Transformers will always be one of my favorites.

I remember a crisp winter day. The sunlight shined brightly. My mom let me off and I walked down to the corner smoke shop/news stand looking for the latest issue of GI Joe comics. It was sold out as usual so I picked out this new title I had heard about.

2d8mde0.jpg

I no longer have my original. I have been promising myself for a while now that I would replace that copy. Transformers will always be one of my favorites.

Congrats! Transformers is one of my favorites also. It's been fun collecting them all up.

Picked these two beauties up today and got what i consider to be a hell of deal on them.

got them below what the grading cost was.

They actually present so well i am considering resubbing them to see if i can get a higher grade

I also picked up the Magnus for the same price and it is absolutely flawless looking

19707554626_0d68c5f269_z.jpg20150715_210345 by netranger78, on Flickr

19547149099_4bece7c945_z.jpg20150715_210409 by netranger78, on Flickr

19112848683_884310e481_z.jpg20150715_210426 by netranger78, on Flickr