• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(7) KAHALO ROCKS posted by Ronnylama

12 posts in this topic

I just got these back from sending to Kahalo for 3 Neal Adams and 7 Denny O'Neil signatures

First off, I must say, Kahalo you are a very cool human. I am reluctant to call friends "friends" but you are among them.

What I love about this site is that I have been so welcomed to send books to certain individuals for SS cons I would not attend. Kahalos self interest was never there....Very Cool.

the books........

Strange Adventures 206 (2nd Deadman Neal 7.5 (dang)

Strange Adventures 213 8.5 Neal

Tomb of Dracula #1 (bought from Shivabali) Neal SS 9.4

Daredevil #18 (my 2nd from him) Denny O'neil 9.4

Sword of Sorcery 1 (Denny and Chaykin work)........6.5 (WTF?)

Sword of Sorcery #3 9.6 Denny SS

Sword of Sorcey #4 9.4 Denny SS

Sword of Sorcery #5 9.6 Denny SS...a walt Simonson cover

Kamandi #47 Another raw book..9.8 SS ( see pic) probably the only Kamandi SS book...dang I loved that series growing up

Shazam #1 (cracked the slab) 9.8 SS denny

Thank you Kaholo for also trusting me and Cheers to You Mr. Rock Star

15012.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

Ronnylama, Thank you for the genuinely kind words. I have to say it was an absolute pleasure to get to talk to Denny about a few of your books. While I wish he would have been ok with changing markers he was funny to listen to and his wife I believe was amazingly kind to ensure that Denny made it through the stack. I believe most of us would agree, and especially those of us that frequent here helping one another is in itself its own reward. While I certainly wish the others would have been much higher especially the one, it was amazing to see the Shazam #1 come out as high as it did.

I will be making a few rounds this year and as it gets closer to a few Con's I hope I can do more for us as well as share a hand shake and some line time with you all.

Also I don't think I have come down off that high though from my last Journal. Still can't get rid of the *spoon* eating grin on my face that I'm sure my wife believes was solely because of her.

Thank you my friend in trusting that I could assist you in gaining our Signature gloriousness.

I couldn't figure out how to do pictures on replies either at first.

I opened a photobucket account, downloaded pictures to it, and found that when you open the pics in photobucket, there is an IMG link on the right that you can copy and paste into your replies here, and it will display the pics that way.

There's probably an easier way but this is how I have found to do it.

I couldn't figure out how to do pictures on replies either at first.

I opened a photobucket account, downloaded pictures to it, and found that when you open the pics in photobucket, there is an IMG link on the right that you can copy and paste into your replies here, and it will display the pics that way.

There's probably an easier way but this is how I have found to do it.

This is how I do it.