• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Boston September 30 - October 2, 2005

50 posts in this topic

Yeah, that's him. I always enjoy watching him amble around the shows and grab books before the cons open. And he never wears his shoes at his table. His feet look like they belong on a Hobbit.

I have bought books from him in the past, but only in person and after careful inspection.

Probably. I always see Muchin at the NY shows, he used to show up in Philly as well. The guy's an a**hole and I can't stand him. He's a liar and a fraud... that's all the time I want to waste on him.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Paging Mr. SilverandBronze, Mr. SilverandBronze, your Richie Muchin anecdote is waiting!

Bayside Expo, the absolute worst venue for this event. They need to be IN the city, or they may as well take it out to Worcester into the Centrum or Memorial Auditorium. Nothing is walking distance from the Expo. Food, Hotels, nothing. Someone at Wizard didn't do their homework. They would have been better off grabbing the Prudential Center Sheraton's two large ballrooms and then some smaller rooms for panels. At the very least the Hynes Auditorium should have been available cheaply. I can't remember the last time an event was scheduled there. They'll end up changing venues IF they have a second show.

A show at the Hynes could draw a huge portion of the college crowd. You wouldn't be able to get near the place.

It really all depends on the promotion of a Bayside show. Getting to the Bayside with public transport isn't bad at all.