• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new CGC auctions!

204 posts in this topic

lol893applaud-thumb.gif

More mothers to come!

893scratchchin-thumb.gifblush.gif

You're still on the mothers thing after the way I handed you your @ss in the "Your mother is so poor" thread? foreheadslap.gif Logan, when will you learn? poke2.gifyay.gif

Please, I smoked you in that thread! acclaim.gif

Now hush, I must watch and see if I will be going to Canada for affordable drugs and the opportunity to cure myself of this accursed diabetes.

blush.gif

lol893applaud-thumb.gif

More mothers to come!

You're still on the mothers thing after the way I handed you your @ss in the "Your mother is so poor" thread? foreheadslap.gif Logan, when will you learn? poke2.gifyay.gif

Now hush, I must watch and see if I will be going to Canada for affordable drugs and the opportunity to cure myself of this accursed diabetes.

blush.gif

[#@$%!!!] Americans.

lol893applaud-thumb.gif

More mothers to come!

You're dreaming. Your grandmother still has a black eye after the embarrassing display you put on there.

lol893applaud-thumb.gif

More mothers to come!

You're dreaming. Your grandmother still has a black eye after the embarrassing display you put on there.

Horse puckey! Your children's grandchildren will be birthing babies that will STILL be smarting from the Massive Trauma® I dropped on you.

lol893applaud-thumb.gif

More mothers to come!

Horse puckey! Your children's grandchildren will be birthing babies that will STILL be smarting from the Massive Trauma® I dropped on you.

Your grandmother’s so fat she was diagnosed with a flesh eating disease and the doctor gave her 17 years to live.

lol893applaud-thumb.gif

More mothers to come!

Your grandmother’s so fat she was diagnosed with a flesh eating disease and the doctor gave her 17 years to live.

27_laughing.gif I was going to bumpit.gif this thread... I don't know how I missed that one!

Your grandmother's so fat she uses Big Macs as "garnish".