• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new CGC auctions!

204 posts in this topic

Last day bumpit.gif

Please note that due to daylight savings time happening last Sunday, the auctions will actually be ending an hour earlier than I had planned.

Important for you people living in the dark ages....the manual snipers such as araich! insane.gif

Wondering if anybody's going to try and snipe me on the SOHH... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Given the (currently) 24 watchers....I sure hope so! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif However, good luck if you intend to join them in a last minute rumble! yay.gif

Well, you know I'm in the market confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, I need plenty of HOM upgrades...where's my books? tongue.gif

Like I am with 100 pagers!

I'm going to finalize a deal for a bunch of raw HOM soon so you should have some in the new year! sumo.gif

Heh...well, my maximum for the SOHH was 275, and I wasn't at home during the sniping (went to the Screamfest horror con)....looks like I just squeaked by!!

Now I just need to flip my CGC 9.6 copy... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gifflowerred.gif

I'm going to finalize a deal for a bunch of raw HOM soon so you should have some in the new year! sumo.gif

thumbsup2.gif I've got some 100 pagers (I'm sure you have them already); I'd be happy to send them your way... flowerred.gif

Heh...well, my maximum for the SOHH was 275, and I wasn't at home during the sniping (went to the Screamfest horror con)....looks like I just squeaked by!!

Now I just need to flip my CGC 9.6 copy... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If I didn't have like 3 or 4 CGC 9.4 copies I would have bid up to $300...

thumbsup2.gif I've got some 100 pagers (I'm sure you have them already); I'd be happy to send them your way... flowerred.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Like an ultra high grade copy of Unexpected 160? Damn that book. Any strings attached? sign-rantpost.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Like an ultra high grade copy of Unexpected 160? Damn that book. Any strings attached? sign-rantpost.gif

I wish...no, 100 pagers that probably don't matter...I'll send you a list/scan. No strings. Just consideration on some books I need or contacts to someone who may have some. You may not want/need the books anyway. Just being a friendly neighbor...

I wish...no, 100 pagers that probably don't matter...I'll send you a list/scan. No strings. Just consideration on some books I need or contacts to someone who may have some. You may not want/need the books anyway. Just being a friendly neighbor...

yay.gifflowerred.gif

Wow, I actually won one of these books. Being the shill that I am, I will never actually pay for it, of course. stooges.gif

My first Greggy book! cloud9.gif

893whatthe.gifflowerred.gif

So how did things go?

My modem went dead and I was banished from e-space for four or five days. frown.gif

Did my predicted $100 average per book but could have been better. crazy.gif

So how did things go?

My modem went dead and I was banished from e-space for four or five days. frown.gif

Did my predicted $100 average per book but could have been better. crazy.gif

When selling on eBay, we can always do better... smirk.gif

Jim