• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new CGC auctions!

204 posts in this topic

Just joking around ArAich...actually...I would drink water till my weinee fell off, and then drink some more. I've had those flus that you're talking about though...they go on and on. Hang in there Pov. It'll pass. And try to get as much sleep as you can. You know guys "our" age don't bounce back as fast we used to!

Just joking around ArAich...actually...I would drink water till my weinee fell off, and then drink some more. I've had those flus that you're talking about though...they go on and on. Hang in there Pov. It'll pass. And try to get as much sleep as you can. You know guys "our" age don't bounce back as fast we used to!
frown.gif

I had no intention on bidding on greggy's auctions till I saw all this fuss... now if I win,i'm not paying greggy just because it's greggy and I don't want to sumo.gif
sumo.gif

POV doesn't have the flu. It's rigimortis. gossip.gif

Sick as I am I STILL kow it is "Rigor Mortis" - oh gawd - my toes are not responding to brain commands. frown.gif

You must be slipping in and out of consciousness now, POV.

You're correcting spelling mistakes! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Try shill bidding Pov. That always helps. thumbsup2.gif

Screw you, emoticon boy! screwy.gif

Isn't the old adage, "Shill a flu, trim and artificially age a fever"?

You mean starve a fever but feed a cold? foreheadslap.gif

hmmm - still have a hint of fever - maybe I should BOC Starve myself - but would lose my daily comedy!

Yah yah BOC - screwy.gif or 893scratchchin-thumb.gif or popcorn.gif or whatever! tongue.gif