• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

seredynskib's Kudos Page

22 posts in this topic

Brian is as solid as a rock. I had a very big transaction with him, Hulk 1-6 included,  and had great communication throughout. He packed them up safely and sent them immediately after payment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. He's a passionate collector and a great dude. Thanks. 

Just purchased  Amazing Spider-Man.  And Journey into Mystery 85.    Easy buy.        Sent the money and books came priority.  2 days later.      Cool guy  easy to do business with.    I will be buying again soon   Thankyou 

Needed a copy of JIM 102 very badly. I'm glad you were so kind about letting me buy your signed copy at a great price even after your auction for it ended. You're a 9.9 on the generosity scale. Highly appreciate what you did for me. I'll be in touch later for something else you may have. Peace Brian. Megathanx!!!

I was able to buy a beautiful copy of JIM #83 from Brian. It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommend him for any purhase. Looking forward to the next one.