• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(9) FOOM #2 1ST app. of Wolverine? 1973 posted by Ronnylama

7 posts in this topic

I picked this up for my brother (I am giving it a 9.4). I did a little research and there is a mention of Wolverine in an up and coming book...we all know that mention. This is a Steranko cover and he is the Editor for the first 4 issues that were mail order only.

Can anybody add to this spread on information about Wolverine in this book? If this is unknown and true then this book is a gem.

15024.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

the second thread was interesting. Thanks

But as far as the boards go I get confused. I also find more picking than eating, sow to speak.......I keep trying to understand it better. Perhaps I will send a PM to one of the very cool gals I know from ECCC for pointers

This is the informative thread Jeffro sent

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/12/22/foom-2-the-first-appearance-of-wolverine-in-1973/

I actually read the article not to long ago and thought it was interesting to see that the idea for the character was in my opinion taken from Andy Olsen in exchange for most likely Marvels most coveted award, "a fistful of No-Prizes."

An awesome issue and if only you could get his Sig on there it would be awesome.

Just came across this in a thread on whether its cool to get sigs on the back cover

Here is a book of mine that I had signed on the back cover:

Sorry for the bad pictures, I don't have any better ones yet.

securedownload-2-1.jpg

securedownload-3.jpg

I think this is a good example of one that worked well.