• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 Appreciation/ Club Thread
12 12

1,166 posts in this topic

Iron man 1 surprised me. The rest of the list didn't.

What will be surprising (and exciting) is when someone lands a 10.0 ASM 300. That is going to be one hot book to watch close at an auction.

Where New Mutants 98 CGC 10.0 ended in the $16K range, an ASM 300 CGC 10.0 could be an $18K-$20K auction.

What will be surprising (and exciting) is when someone lands a 10.0 ASM 300. That is going to be one hot book to watch close at an auction.

Where New Mutants 98 CGC 10.0 ended in the $16K range, an ASM 300 CGC 10.0 could be an $18K-$20K auction.

Which to me is insane :screwy:

You would think a older book would fetch that much. But I guess there is no limit to Venom's popularity. He is a pretty cool villain, but not one with much depth...

$20K would be what I'd guess. Probably more, not less than that. I just can't imagine there being one because of the condition issues.

To each their own.

Some Copper Age books come up rarely in high-grade. But the bulk are readily available, yet fun to collect in whatever grade goal you may have.

:cloud9:

(thumbs u

Agreed. I am only collecting copper books myself, and they are hard in higher grades.

Any thought as to what this will bring at auction.? Linky http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2Fauctions%2Fpreview.asp%3Fcode%3D2014feb%26pg%3D4%23Item_999735&id=999735 and picture, RADF14582014115_111429.jpg

It has three sigs, but only two were counted, the McFarlane one wasn't wistnessed, which accounts for for the grade, since this does not look like a 8.5 to me. The only thing I don't like about it is that the Stan Lee signature goes over the McFarlane one.

Any thought as to what this will bring at auction.? Linky http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2Fauctions%2Fpreview.asp%3Fcode%3D2014feb%26pg%3D4%23Item_999735&id=999735 and picture, RADF14582014115_111429.jpg

It has three sigs, but only two were counted, the McFarlane one wasn't wistnessed, which accounts for for the grade, since this does not look like a 8.5 to me. The only thing I don't like about it is that the Stan Lee signature goes over the McFarlane one.

Great sig placement Stan. :facepalm: And it looks like he swiped at Mcfarland's name with his fat silver marker. :o