• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 Appreciation/ Club Thread
12 12

1,166 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Kevin76 said:

That's impressive.  Clearly the market approves of the latest news about the movie, Eddie Brock getting the symbiote back in the comics, and Venom mania is upon us once again. 

As I pointed out in the Venom Movie thread, it seems Sony is planning an entire Venom-verse of movies, so that is probably sparking things off as well.  

-J.

2 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

That's impressive.  Clearly the market approves of the latest news about the movie, Eddie Brock getting the symbiote back in the comics, and Venom mania is upon us once again. 

As I pointed out in the Venom Movie thread, it seems Sony is planning an entire Venom-verse of movies, so that is probably sparking things off as well.  

-J.

Maybe in the Venom movie, Venom gives Black Cat a nice backhand slap like he did in ASM 316 :)  

15 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

18 feedback seller at that, I mean we all got to make a start, but their probably doing the chacha 

14 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

Lots of cheapskates on these boards.  

There's probably more than a few people kicking themselves for not grabbing it at that price.

-J.

Lot of cheapskates on eBay too. They wanna buy champagne with beer money. 

I've gotten emails from ebayers "Will you take $40"?  When I've set the price at $90. When I say say No, I get back  "That's all the money I have"   

15 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

It's too bad they used CGC.  Since they're in Oregon, they could have used PGX and gotten a 10.5.

4 hours ago, valiantman said:

It's too bad they used CGC.  Since they're in Oregon, they could have used PGX and gotten a 10.5.

I thought people only used PGX to get their trimmed books blue labels?  (shrug)

1 hour ago, Jaydogrules said:

~$1000 for a RAW copy?? :whatthe:???

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-300-NM-NM-ORIGIN-1ST-APP-VENOM-HIGH-GRADE-WHITE-PGS-/302320158530?hash=item4663af8742:g:z6oAAOSw42JZHMFq

Is there any other CA book without a turtle in it that has done that ??

-J.

Superman Bradman, Bloodshot #0 Platinum, Maxx Black Ashcans, but if you're asking about a regular issue... I can't think of any $1,000 raw regular books.