• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, drbanner said:

Wow, a 5.0 for under $39K. 4.0's were selling for close to that price a year ago.  :whatthe:

The highest 4.0 sold 35k per GPA...whats funny is that a 32.5k sold in late december 2017 just a few weeks ago at nearly the same time the 5.0 sells 39k.  Could just be people buying the book not the grade?

Edited by zhamlau

23 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

This  book was never discount ??? I don't understand why people even comment on this. I said it before if this book crashes they all do. Nothing from 1962 on comes close to it in value or desirability . Get over it. Our real estate market was supposed to cool off in Canada with hike in interest rates . They project 10% minimum price increase again!!!! Same thing here with comic. It's not coming down 

lol If this isn’t SC22 then it has to be the brother that actually owns the comics.

31 minutes ago, zhamlau said:

The highest 4.0 sold 35k per GPA...whats funny is that a 32.5k sold in late december 2017 just a few weeks ago at nearly the same time the 5.0 sells 39k.  Could just be people buying the book not the grade?

I've noticed a pullback too.  I was going to finally join the AF15 club but decided to hold off for a few months to see how far back it goes.  

Yep, definitely seems like a correction in price with the current pullback.  There have been a lot of copies for sale everywhere and in every auction so buyers can do a wait and see if anything to try and buy at a price they want to pay without going over their budget.  

3 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

i really don't understand jokes around sc22 member. Someone want to fill me in?

:facepalm: You can't be serious in thinking we don't know its you SC22.  At least make an effort.  The last day you visited the site using SC22 just so happens to be the day you created this account using the same naming convention you've used for almost all previous aliases (Hulk1962 etc).  You do realize by sticking to this charade you're going to have to go find a bunch more scans of SA mega-keys to claim are yours.  Maybe even have to find another brother.  Think long and hard about this.    

Edited by comicquant

3 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

i really don't understand jokes around sc22 member. Someone want to fill me in?

Yes, it makes no sens. No sens at all.

Edited by Gotham Kid

6 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

Those batman books were mine he's now selling I traded him for AF15. Small world 

He has an unusual amount of SA keys compared to any LCS in my area.  He had another collection come in a few months ago that was huge.  Dozens of old label keys.

We struck deal Dec23/2017 huge amount of detective and batman keys plus marvel keys and biggest was 9.0 blue label first print tmnt #1. I knew Marc and built my collection up single handed in Hamilton when he was there as well as his old partner Wally. These guys get amazing books all the time . I didn't trade everything away only the stuff I felt I could replace easily.

Edited by Subby1938