• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

I miss the guy that was absolutely insane about the rising prices of AF15 and the "fact" that with China and other new Asian markets would guarantee that "Spidey would never die." SC22? I know he didn't really advance things in a good way, but it sure made me smile during difficult and stressful days at work. 

Please come back, SC22. All is forgiven. 

Edited by NoMan

3 hours ago, NoMan said:

I miss the guy that was absolutely insane about the rising prices of AF15 and the "fact" that with China and other new Asian markets would guarantee that "Spidey would never die." SC22? I know he didn't really advance things in a good way, but it sure made me smile during difficult and stressful days at work. 

Please come back, SC22. All is forgiven. 

hm

21 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

:roflmao:He single handedly kept this thread at the top of the page 24/7 for months...and then crickets.

Crickets, too cause AF15 seems to be falling in favor/price/demand.  :fear:

Only 19 is existence. Good luck!  Seems kinda mean spirited. Anyways, here's an 8.0 for 319k:

Edit: I can't get the God Dam* link to work. You gotta trust me. On ebay

Edited by NoMan

12 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

I wish I could find a 2.0 that's falling in price. :wishluck:

There a couple out there. 

What were you looking at paying for a 2.0? 

I believe they’re going to catch up a little as a few collectors that have come late to the scene are now blown out of the water as prices for any grade is big.

Entry point seems to be $10k for a 0.5.

4 hours ago, 360racer said:

There a couple out there. 

What were you looking at paying for a 2.0? 

I believe they’re going to catch up a little as a few collectors that have come late to the scene are now blown out of the water as prices for any grade is big.

Entry point seems to be $10k for a 0.5.

Seems like just a couple of years ago, a 2.0 about $6k & now it seems like it's running around $14-15k. o.O I've been watching the auctions just to keep up. 

1 hour ago, Subby1938 said:

One currently on eBay in raw form and imo not a 2.0 for $ 10K USD with 8 hours of bidding to go .....

I’ve been watching that one, strong price for a raw copy. I’d rather pay a little more and get a certified one as you don’t know what grade you’re buying.

I like the looks of this book. Completely square with no pieces missing. I think it's a steal at 10,400...if it is legit. I would love to have it as an undercopy. I wish someone would have gave us a heads up on it.