• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, drbanner said:

Another soft price.

Wasn't there a dude here that sold a 5.0 for $55K thru Bob a while back? Did anybody ever hear about that? :shy:

Really !? No. Would love to hear about it though.

Edited by Gotham Kid

4 minutes ago, drbanner said:

Another soft price.

Wasn't there a dude here that sold a 5.0 for $55K thru Bob a while back? Did anybody ever hear about that? :shy:

:roflmao:

The 5.0 that just sold on C-Link has a chip corner missing. Liberal grade.

5 minutes ago, peewee22 said:

:roflmao:

The 5.0 that just sold on C-Link has a chip corner missing. Liberal grade.

Still a nice copy. Rest of the book ( apart from top cover ) really nice.

Edited by Gotham Kid

14 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Still a nice copy. Rest of the book ( apart from top cover ) really nice.

Still, anytime the owner looks at this book, his eyes will gravitate right to the chip. If he shows it to anybody he will place his thumb over the chip. He will see this chip in his sleep. It will bother him until he decides to move it. Never buy a book that you don't like to look at. 

7 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Still, anytime the owner looks at this book, his eyes will gravitate right to the chip. If he shows it to anybody he will place his thumb over the chip. He will see this chip in his sleep. It will bother him until he decides to move it. Never buy a book that you don't like to look at. 

Hope he has a big thumb.

15 hours ago, dinesh_s said:

I doubt this was a record price. I'm sure there was a sale 2 years ago that trumped this hammer price. Back when it was 10k/point or so.

1 hour ago, Dark Knight said:

I doubt this was a record price. I'm sure there was a sale 2 years ago that trumped this hammer price. Back when it was 10k/point or so.

Haven't been watching these as of late but I was thinking the same thing.  Not to long ago there were around 10k a point ish.  These sales seem low for books with nice eye appeal.  While Im here I recently heard that the print run on this book was 1 Million.  ANy truth to that ? (especially with that being a last issue and all of a supposedly failed sci fi rag)

38 minutes ago, Drummy said:

Finally back in the club (yay!) with this copy -- I will probably upgrade someday when the timing is right, but for now I like the eye appeal for the grade.

Thanks for showing all these other copies as well!

Dan

Amazing Fantasy 15 2.5.jpg

Presents really well for the grade! congrats!

1 hour ago, Drummy said:

Finally back in the club (yay!) with this copy -- I will probably upgrade someday when the timing is right, but for now I like the eye appeal for the grade.

Thanks for showing all these other copies as well!

Dan

Amazing Fantasy 15 2.5.jpg

Congrats, wow does that ever present well for the grade!  Beautiful copy!