• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, namisgr said:

Perhaps the hype-sters have moved onto another book and thread.

what no love for the hype-sters ??   It made for entertaining threads when I was really, really bored at work. However, someone here way smarter than me (doesn't really narrow it down, I know. ) said very calmly, "It's not really good for the long term health of the hobby, all this hype-ster activity."  Logic kills all the good threads:sorry:

1 hour ago, NoMan said:

Come on experts speak up! I dunno if these prices are good or bad. 

$50K for a 6.0 sounds like a great purchase for the buyer. Wasn't there a dude here that sold a 5.0 for $55K a while back? Did anybody ever hear about that? 

5 hours ago, blazingbob said:

You do know that the sales numbers only appear if you are logged in.

Wait, are you the only person on the planet that doesn't have a Heritage account? :whatthe:

2 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

lol these jokes never get old unlike his posting.

he hasnt done it in a while.  man it'll be so good the day he does it again.  I almost forgot who sold it for him, and how pleasant and professional the experience was 

3 minutes ago, texmurphy2099 said:

he hasnt done it in a while.  man it'll be so good the day he does it again.  I almost forgot who sold it for him, and how pleasant and professional the experience was 

Twas Bob ... wasnt it?

Edited by Mr bla bla

9 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:
On 8/3/2018 at 3:37 PM, NoMan said:

He wasn't as cool as SC22. That guy ruled!

I bless the day he went away. I believe he moved to China. The AF15 market over there is thriving.

Wouldn't that only be for the fake Printed in China copies of AF 15's?  :p