• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2020 at 7:43 PM, Dark Knight said:

I really don't know but it is a lot tougher to find a 6.0 than a 5.0. But hey I don't mind the 6.0 price 😄 

I've got to believe that is a bit weak for a non-MC AF#15 5.0 ......... 

On 11/24/2020 at 12:01 PM, fishbone said:
On 11/19/2020 at 4:43 PM, Dark Knight said:

I really don't know but it is a lot tougher to find a 6.0 than a 5.0. But hey I don't mind the 6.0 price 😄 

I've got to believe that is a bit weak for a non-MC AF#15 5.0 ......... 

I agree, the bottom piece missing and the tanning especially at the back cover are eye sores.  I think a well-presenting 5.0 copy should be around $35k-$40k

On 11/19/2020 at 4:38 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

The 5.0 sold for approximately half that.  Is that where we are now?  A 6.0 is worth twice as much as a 5.0?

no offense to anyone here who might have bought it, but as @Dark Knight said already, that 5.0 has some major problems, first being s giant chunk out of the bottom of it. i've seen several 4.0 copies that present better. this is one reason that prices on this book are still all over the place, huge variation from one copy in grade to another. 

7 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

no offense to anyone here who might have bought it, but as @Dark Knight said already, that 5.0 has some major problems, first being s giant chunk out of the bottom of it. i've seen several 4.0 copies that present better. this is one reason that prices on this book are still all over the place, huge variation from one copy in grade to another. 

Does anyone have the images for this book, or a link to the auction in question?

8 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Does anyone have the images for this book, or a link to the auction in question?

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/amazing-fantasy-15-marvel-1962-cgc-vg-fn-50-off-white-pages/a/7236-92220.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515