• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, engelhard said:

I think several of us are looking at a few upcoming auctions and instagram sales.

On 12/18/2020 at 5:46 PM, engelhard said:

That comic link AF15 is a beauty.  Presents very well for a 4.0

On 12/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, comicdonna said:
On 12/1/2020 at 1:37 PM, G.A.tor said:
On 11/30/2020 at 4:16 PM, comicdonna said:

It looks like IGB's work.  That's the company that CGC refused to grade their books, and triggered a law suit.  CGC was unable to tell where the resto started and the original paper ended.  

They could tell the difference, but so much was recreated or painted over that it was tough to call it “restored” vs “recreated”

That may be so but, Matt Nelson did make a post stating what I said.  Unfortunately, I can't find his administrative ID to confirm.  

Would you happen to be referring to this enlightening and rather boisterous that helped to liven up the peaceful and quiet Christmas and New Year's time period of 2015:  :slapfight:  :slapfight:

Hit the arrow in the top right corner of the attached link above to get to the correct post in question. :gossip:

Edited by lou_fine

6 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Would you happen to be referring to this enlightening and rather boisterous that helped to liven up the peaceful and quiet Christmas and New Year's time period of 2015:  :slapfight:  :slapfight:

Yes.  Thank you, lou-fine.

6 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

Here's my upgrade from my AF #15 CGC 0.5. I got this from Collectors Comics (https://collectorscomics.com/#/). I probably paid over FMV, but not by much. I'm very happy with my purchase.

AF15-Mine.thumb.jpg.8c33e5632b2a8a0150cfb314aae29b76.jpg

:golfclap:very nice!  Excellent presentation...congratulations!!