• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

@ADAMANTIUM @Wolverinex 

Sacrifices were made.  I have no regrets.  I figured it was now or never for me on this book.  Detached cover, yes.  Chipping, yes sir.  Mine? YES!  Obviously everyone has seen this copy.  I’m proud to finally own the one SA book I really thought that I’d never get.  The weight has been lifted....... 

4307D8F7-2736-49B4-8CB8-04C3291E7004.jpeg

Congratulations!

And don't worry about the sacrifices, I am sure your kids will find a new home.:bigsmile:

12 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

@ADAMANTIUM @Wolverinex 

Sacrifices were made.  I have no regrets.  I figured it was now or never for me on this book.  Detached cover, yes.  Chipping, yes sir.  Mine? YES!  Obviously everyone has seen this copy.  I’m proud to finally own the one SA book I really thought that I’d never get.  The weight has been lifted....... 

As we've talked before this is the book to get hands down.  Many would give...almost..anything to have this very book in their possession! 

See now that you've gotten this one the others will be easier! (thumbsu.  For me when I sift through the silver keys and come to this one it always stands out and has an aura and presence about it that you wouldn't understand until you actually own the book....Congrats man!

Peace

James

15 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

@ADAMANTIUM @Wolverinex 

Honestly, that's a beautiful presenting 1.0! 

Congratulations! I love the date stamp to!! 

16 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

@ADAMANTIUM @Wolverinex 

couldn't imagine a better presenting 1.0  !   Congrats ! 

5 hours ago, Qtr milerocket said:

As we've talked before this is the book to get hands down.  Many would give...almost..anything to have this very book in their possession! 

See now that you've gotten this one the others will be easier! (thumbsu.  For me when I sift through the silver keys and come to this one it always stands out and has an aura and presence about it that you wouldn't understand until you actually own the book....Congrats man!

Peace

James

Hey James!  

I was going to text you last night and ended up crashing.  It was now or never!  But let me know when you want to give up your 3.0 so I can upgrade lol

:jokealert:

1 hour ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Hey James!  

I was going to text you last night and ended up crashing.  It was now or never!  But let me know when you want to give up your 3.0 so I can upgrade lol

:jokealert:

Hey Ethan!

Yeah man I'll bet you got tired out admiring that book, that's why you crashed lol. But yeah man you made a definite boss move!  Who knows if/when I upgrade you'll be one of the first people to know! lol

On 5/7/2021 at 4:54 AM, DocHoppus182 said:

@ADAMANTIUM @Wolverinex 

Congrats for acquiring what 99.9% of comic book collectors would consider the crown jewel of their collection! :banana:

17 hours ago, Qtr milerocket said:

Peace

James

100%. I love the books I own, but none of them give me that feeling of mystique like the AF does when I look at it.  

3 hours ago, SECollector said:

Congrats for acquiring what 99.9% of comic book collectors would consider the crown jewel of their collection! :banana:

Thank you.  I feel very fortunate to be able to add this book to my collection.  I agree, definitely my crown jewel.  Although my FF and Hulk 1s are currently fighting it out for second place :bigsmile:.

New CGC 7.0 coming up for auction on CL. Although I haven’t seen GNs or back cover, front cover-wise it’s one of the tightest 7.0 I’ve ever seen. Could easily be a 8.5 - 9.0. Price?

8 minutes ago, NoMan said:

New CGC 7.0 coming up for auction on CL. Although I haven’t seen GNs or back cover, front cover-wise it’s one of the tightest 7.0 I’ve ever seen. Could easily be a 8.5 - 9.0. Price?

Did you mean 6.5?

https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FPREVIEW.ASP%3Fcode%3D2021may%23Item_1473525&id=1473525&itemType=0