• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

... once you get the image link, I usually just store them elsewhere like in a PM to myself or Word Doc. (thumbs u ...

That is an excellent idea. Wow, we can make easy to find lists of links that we use from time to time. It's a pain to sift through various folders of pictures, or the hosting sites, and each time pull out a link.

Thanks for the kinds words guys. All of the wear is on the bc. When I saw it, I was blown away. Here's another out of the light and the bc. I said to myself, unless I get a great deal in the future (which has a one in a million chance of happening) I don't think I'll be upgrading anytime soon.

E7D114EA-9385-490E-9D02-3CE045B3C6B2_zpspdkneq5y.png

0377C900-AFCE-4572-A408-F3FF9AEF831C_zpslwi6tq2n.jpg

Last year, I actually had 3 cgc 2.5's that all looked "great"...this was the "middle" copy, meaning there is another 2.5 out there that actually looks even better from fc (bigger piece of out back cover brought down, but fc looked fn/vf)

and there was another boardie that had 2 or 3 also...(I Think I bought 1 or 2 from him lol )

Edited by G.A.tor

Hey Guys, I upgraded my 1.8 to a 6.0, I mean 2.5. Ecstatic is not the word. I love it.

4D2E6D3A-6EE9-4B93-930E-CE6C754AF0C6_zpsjmtbre1q.jpg

(thumbs u

(worship) Thanks Robb.

Last year, I actually had 3 cgc 2.5's that all looked "great"...this was the "middle" copy, meaning there is another 2.5 out there that actually looks even better from fc (bigger piece of out back cover brought down, but fc looked fn/vf)

and there was another boardie that had 2 or 3 also...(I Think I bought 1 or 2 from him lol )

Not possible Rick, it's just not possible. lol. Well, it may be, but I an blown away by it. I know you've seen em' all, but to think this got a 2.5 is crazy and that there are others like it.

Hey Guys, I upgraded my 1.8 to a 6.0, I mean 2.5. Ecstatic is not the word. I love it.

4D2E6D3A-6EE9-4B93-930E-CE6C754AF0C6_zpsjmtbre1q.jpg

(thumbs u

(worship) Thanks Robb.

Not possible Rick, it's just not possible. lol. Well, it may be, but I an blown away by it. I know you've seen em' all, but to think this got a 2.5 is crazy and that there are others like it.

At least 2 or 3 other 2.5s that look great. I will see if I have in puotobucket and post them sometime

That is a great looking 2.5. Rick is right, good looking ones are out there. Here's the one I bought last summer. Big thanks to Isaac on a great book and flawless transaction.

af15cgc25front_zps22e0540c.jpg

Edited by chrisco37