• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

Here is mine

jrqy68.jpg

Nice book. Really nice. Its yours and you can do anything you want to it. Damn though, some books shouldnt be signed :(. But honestly, great book.

I figure that is THE BOOK to have him sign. I wanted to do it right when I met him. 1zwlmvm.jpg

To each his own on the signature issue, but holy begeezus that is one nice looking 5.0. :o Major congrats!

-J.

Here is mine

jrqy68.jpg

Nice book. Really nice. Its yours and you can do anything you want to it. Damn though, some books shouldnt be signed :(. But honestly, great book.

I figure that is THE BOOK to have him sign. I wanted to do it right when I met him. 1zwlmvm.jpg

Excellent picture, and the book. Congratulations on meeting Stan and getting your book done the way you wanted it.

I like a signature on the few most significant books the author would be known for, but preferably not on the rarest high grade copies of it. So if there are 500 9.8 copies of ASM 300, go for it and have McFarland sign it. I just ask people to not get signatures on the one or few copies that exist of any book, leave those available to be owned later, by someone who doesn't want it done that way. Also don't get it signed just to sell it, let people have their own books done. Think of the books and collectors first, not the money. Regards,

Here is mine

jrqy68.jpg

Great signature placement!

That might be the best SS copy of AF15 I have ever seen. It's truly a great signature that enhances instead of detracts (like many of Stan's sigs)

I couldn't agree more! Fantastic!!!

I just saw an episode of Pawn Stars, they stated the comic market is still at a low and the max for an AF15, 5.0-6.0 is $6000 to $7000, thoughts?

A 5.0 with Marvel chipping (and an unverified Stan Lee sig in ballpoint pen on the cover) sold last night for $14,251. So their estimate seems a tad off.

Expert said the raw book was in the 5.0 range, mentioned it was worth $6-$7K. The seller wanted $16K, was willing to go as low as $13K, eventually went to $10K. They offered $7K. No Deal! Reiterated worst time in history to be selling comic books.

Expert said the raw book was in the 5.0 range, mentioned it was worth $6-$7K. The seller wanted $16K, was willing to go as low as $13K, eventually went to $10K. They offered $7K. No Deal! Reiterated worst time in history to be selling comic books.

Yeah it's a terrible time to be selling AF 15s. :eyeroll:

1zwlmvm.jpg

Love the background of this pic. There's a table of comics, a solid briefcase and what looks like a hired goon.

That's how Stan rolls. :cool:

Or someone from NYComics in the background at their private signing ;)

That was a fun night!

1zwlmvm.jpg

Love the background of this pic. There's a table of comics, a solid briefcase and what looks like a hired goon.

That was a fun night!

Hi you goon, you took great care of my AF15 as I recall.

1zwlmvm.jpg

That was a fun night!

:blush:lol (thumbs u

Yeah it's a terrible time to be selling AF 15s. :eyeroll:

It is? I shouldn't have picked this up at C2.

20140426_175246_zpsadkz8dvv.jpg