• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

I am still looking for for a CGC 7.5. Seriously!

The one on CLink, I like, but there is just no negotiating with this guy

regards,

Elmer

Negotiating for an AF #15 CGC 7.5 must be hard. Such big demand for that comic. You might need to just take it. It's a blue chip comic. If I owned one I would not be coming down in price either. :sumo: Man up. :gossip:

regards,

Elmer

Negotiating for an AF #15 CGC 7.5 must be hard. Such big demand for that comic. You might need to just take it. It's a blue chip comic. If I owned one I would not be coming down in price either. :sumo: Man up. :gossip:

+1. Would be difficult to have this book at a discounted price. Book continues to stay hot and has appreciated every year so far.

regards,

Elmer

+1. Would be difficult to have this book at a discounted price. Book continues to stay hot and has appreciated every year so far.

Elmer, if you can pay anywhere close to the asking price of 65k, I'd take it. It's an elite Clubber's Club to own a 7.5 or better (I consider 7.5 the starting point for high dollar / high graders...some people would differ).

The book is gorgeous with fresh clean grays and clean white streaks. (thumbs u

regards,

Elmer

Elmer, if you can pay anywhere close to the asking price of 65k, I'd take it. It's an elite Clubber's Club to own a 7.5 or better (I consider 7.5 the starting point for high dollar / high graders...some people would differ).

The book is gorgeous with fresh clean grays and clean white streaks. (thumbs u

+1 There is no wholesale on AF15's 7.5+ or a matter of fact any AF15's. It's scarce in this range and this copy presents well with great PQ. I'm glad on paid strong for my when I had to. It's an "Elite Club" all right. Good luck Elmer.

That 7.5 on CLink is a sharp copy. It has the minor issue on the top edge and the right edge, not very noticeable, and would be closer to 9.0 without those. I'd love to have it.

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fitems.asp%3Fid%3D4552%26FROM%3D%26TO%3D&id=1013992

It's so pretty!!! Someone pull the trigger on that thing!

That 7.5 on CLink is a sharp copy. It has the minor issue on the top edge and the right edge, not very noticeable, and would be closer to 9.0 without those. I'd love to have it.

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fitems.asp%3Fid%3D4552%26FROM%3D%26TO%3D&id=1013992

It's so pretty!!! Someone pull the trigger on that thing!

I aint gonna sink that kinda dough into a funny book. Its too harsh on my budget.

Picked up a second copy at the Philly Comic Con today. The new one is on the right. I think they look pretty good together. :cloud9:

Amazing%2520Fantasy%252015s.JPG

Just got the other one back from CGC. :)

Amazing%2520Fantasy%252015s%25202.JPG

Yes, $63.5k

I watched that one, and then the ASM 28 go off at $200 over my bid. :sorry::frustrated:

Thank you for the info. That price seems very consistent with 7.5 copies right now. I give absolutely no additional value for the signature. It doesn't appear anyone else in this auction did either.

-J.