• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

ha no I've never seen this phat comics video - send me the link! but that 1.0 in spyder's post looks like the best 1.0 I've ever seen

Thanks man! It looks like a 2.5 easy, but has a coupon clipped out of the last page (does not affect story) so it got a 1.0 incomplete grade.

Yours is a beauty. Maybe someday...

Just picked this up last week. I wasn't looking for one, but it was at a price I couldn't turn down. Now that I have it, I'm in love with it. It's beat, but it's complete.

23qxjxg.jpg

ok1u6h.jpg

Thanks everyone, appreciate the welcome!

Spyder, yes, once the holidays have ended and things calm down around here, I'll probably send it off for walk-thru grading. Based on the PGM thread, 1.0 to 1.5 seems possible. Crossing my fingers! The pieces missing from the cover are a bummer, but it's complete, pages are supple, no tape or CT that I can detect, so I'm hopeful!

Has anyone ever watched the episode of Pawn stars with the Amazing fantasy issue featured? I noticed that even though the seller never got his price, it has featured in later episodes on display in the background. Anyone in Las Vegas to confirm the going price, thanks.

Has anyone ever watched the episode of Pawn stars with the Amazing fantasy issue featured? I noticed that even though the seller never got his price, it has featured in later episodes on display in the background. Anyone in Las Vegas to confirm the going price, thanks.

Different copy, and they sold it a long time ago.

-J.