• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Maybe folks don't want to sell? I'm sitting on a bunch waiting to see "if" this limited surge holds, or returns to some semblance of reality

10 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

I sold 2 of my 3  cgc 4.5 , ow or better, no mc copies for 24k&25k earlier this year. Thought I got "strong " money. Both were nicer than the 4.0 at 30? In the cc auction 

Since it sounds as though you have a bunch of balls in play and been only getting base hits with them, maybe it's time for a slight change in strategy.  hm

:idea:  How about taking one of your nicer presenting copies relative to grade and toss it into CC's hands, so that they can do all of the grunt work for you and see if they can hit a home run for you.  :flipbait:   :wishluck:

8 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Since it sounds as though you have a bunch of balls in play and been only getting base hits with them, maybe it's time for a slight change in strategy.  hm

:idea:  How about taking one of your nicer presenting copies relative to grade and toss it into CC's hands, so that they can do all of the grunt work for you and see if they can hit a home run for you.  :flipbait:   :wishluck:

Maybe

2 hours ago, SC22 said:

AF15 will continue to grow over time it will slow down eventually then pick back up....same as AC1 and TEC27. These 3 books are all in my opinion still very undervalued compared to other key collectibles in other hobbies.

I thought you said it only went up, up, up.... lol

2 hours ago, VintageComics said:

I thought you said it only went up, up, up.... lol

No I never said only up (nothing does) but in the end it will go up over time....that is what counts!!

Edited by SC22

4 minutes ago, SC22 said:

No I never said only up (nothing does) but in the end it will go up over time....that is what counts!!

Can you prove it will only ever go up?  Sounds like you are speculating.  Ever notice how every advertisement be it stocks, lawyers etc always say PAST PERFORMANCE DOESN'T INDICATE FUTURE RESULTS?

Ever notice how you keep saying its #3 comic book.  Did you know that AF15 wasn't always #3? Heck I don't think it's even top 10 in the hobby, but you keep pimping it as #3.  Did you know that at one point both SC4 and FF1 were ahead of AF15.  Quit speculating.  Quit telling everyone here that AF15 is #3 on the list cause guess what we get it...if you were allowed you would marry AF15 (yup i'm being funny) but seriously at some point you can quit typing that:

AF15 is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

8 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

Can you prove it will only ever go up?  Sounds like you are speculating.  Ever notice how every advertisement be it stocks, lawyers etc always say PAST PERFORMANCE DOESN'T INDICATE FUTURE RESULTS?

Ever notice how you keep saying its #3 comic book.  Did you know that AF15 wasn't always #3? Heck I don't think it's even top 10 in the hobby, but you keep pimping it as #3.  Did you know that at one point both SC4 and FF1 were ahead of AF15.  Quit speculating.  Quit telling everyone here that AF15 is #3 on the list cause guess what we get it...if you were allowed you would marry AF15 (yup i'm being funny) but seriously at some point you can quit typing that:

AF15 is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

If not #3 then what?