• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SC22 said:

Maybe just maybe this was long overdue for AF15!!

AF #15 has by far been the most valuable book of the silver age for nearly a decade. How can this possibly be 'overdue'?

4 minutes ago, Wipple said:

Back on track- bought on the boards! thanks USARMYPARATROOPER-

AF 15 3.0 cow.jpg

Congratulations @Wipple ! How long have you been waiting to get one? 

2 minutes ago, Spiderturtle said:

I had that copy at one point, it's got great eye appeal for the grade (thumbsu

Did you upgrade then?

2 minutes ago, Spiderturtle said:

moved, up to the triple 7.0 level :whee:

Ah, was that you? I remember seeing three 7s somewhere.  Come on then, let's see them again. 

2 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

This is a whole new territory that AF 15 value levels has been reaching. Most of us take a conservative approach when it comes to guessing the final price. It's for the longevity of the hobby.

Looks like the other major SA keys will have a lift in price as well being looked upon as a "bargain" right now compared to AF 15.  It's usually the case. AF 15 is the drive of the SA, everything else follows behind. 

I'm still predicting ASM 1 will get the biggest bump in this. Still contains the origin retold story and first ever spiderman titled book.

:wishluck:

On 5/22/2017 at 8:14 AM, Marwood & I said:

That is excellent @Aman619 and really shows how good Ditko's version actually was. Like Spike, I also prefer it to the Kirby version. Iconic as that now is, I think the Ditko version better suits the Spidey as he was depicted in the early issues. A little scrawny and quirky. The Kirby version is more serious and masculine somehow. 

Anyway, now this thread is back to talking about AF 15 again, here is my copy, hanging out with a few friends (basically, the only comics I kept after the Great 8,000 ASM Completist Clear Out). Can you see her?:

20170522_125212.thumb.jpg.cdc7970d5ee8b480fdd4c792ce099dc4.jpg

There she is!

20170522_125250.thumb.jpg.a74f8652e2d984f87451a48ea141d11f.jpg

Awesuuuume ! did not know you had an AF15  Marwood !  and i looks like a decent one at that!!

and a pence variant #1 too??!!

YOUR RICH !!

3 hours ago, Guardian Comics said:
4 hours ago, VintageComics said:

AF #15 has by far been the most valuable book of the silver age for nearly a decade. How can this possibly be 'overdue'?

Why do you argue, when you know what is going on?

Because it's the internet.

What is going on?

What G.A.tor said.  I saw something of a great purge as well.  Step away for a few hours of family time and miss something.  Still can't believe the price on that Clink 8 so far.  Holy schnikes Spiderman!  :headbang:

5 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Awesuuuume ! did not know you had an AF15  Marwood !  and i looks like a decent one at that!!

and a pence variant #1 too??!!

YOUR RICH !!

Marwood hasn't. I have :wink: