• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

Just now, peewee22 said:

He will post it until Haley's Comet comes again....and again....and again...

I may have to respond by posting mine repeatedly, and I don't even own it anymore.

26 minutes ago, namisgr said:

I may have to respond by posting mine repeatedly, and I don't even own it anymore.

That's a great idea. Let's all repost our AF15s front and back. Doesn't matter if you still own it. If you want to bust it open and post the pages, go for it. Let's double, even triple, the pages in this thread. :idea:

Edited by peewee22

7 minutes ago, SC22 said:

What about Spiderturtle he has posted his many times. Why not blast him? Or any other member that posted more than once for that matter.

Another child-like response.  If others do something annoying or counterproductive, why can't I, too?  Is that it?

Your book images are here.  Mine are, too.  I strongly suggest we both not post them anymore.  Deal?

3 minutes ago, namisgr said:

Another child-like response.  If others do something annoying or counterproductive, why can't I, too?  Is that it?

Your book images are here.  Mine are, too.  I strongly suggest we both not post them anymore.  Deal?

Please don't insult me again deal? Sure I will accept your deal as long as you accept mine.

Edited by SC22

11 minutes ago, namisgr said:

Bob:  His post made me think of something and perhaps you can help?  Pre Marvel Chipping, has it been on the book since the newsstand or is it something you just wake up one morning seeing, and go that wasn't there yesterday?  Is it like a ticking time bomb?

Jim

9 minutes ago, Guardian Comics said:

Bob:  His post made me think of something and perhaps you can help?  Pre Marvel Chipping, has it been on the book since the newsstand or is it something you just wake up one morning seeing, and go that wasn't there yesterday?  Is it like a ticking time bomb?

Jim

Bob may know more but I thought is was all done during the manufacturing phase. The dullish blades left certain levels of chipping (pre chipping or cracking, a little chipping, a lot of chipping, etc). I guess it would depend on the quality of the blade at the time of the slicing & dicing. I'd say it has always been there to a certain extent.

Edited by peewee22

39 minutes ago, peewee22 said:

Bob may know more but I thought is was all done during the manufacturing phase. The dullish blades left certain levels of chipping (pre chipping or cracking, a little chipping, a lot of chipping, etc). I guess it would depend on the quality of the blade at the time of the slicing & dicing.

I know that it is because of the blades, but I can't imagine a chipped book looked like that on the newsstands and must have eroded over time, no?

Jim

Edited by Guardian Comics

2 minutes ago, namisgr said:

I know that chips can fall off after manufacturing from handling.

As long as the book stays in the CGC case it will remain the same unless (that is a maybe that might not even do anything either) you have the urge to shake the hell out of it but who in their right mind would do that.

Edited by SC22

30 minutes ago, SC22 said:

As long as the book stays in the CGC case it will remain the same unless (that is a maybe that might not even do anything either) you have the urge to shake the hell out of it but who in their right mind would do that.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

11 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

A 7.0 just sold for 125K on ComicLink. If that piece comes off :eek: there goes 50K

Risky indeed gotta wonder why someone that has that type of money just did not wait for another copy to surface for sale. That has to be a record sale price for a 7.0. I have to wonder why the CGC 6.0 has not sold yet and is sitting at 33 000$.

Edited by SC22