• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

You should trade in all your 6 or 7 copies for a 9.4. You'd be king of the hill. :idea:

Not sure if i could afford, a 9.4.  Would $500k get it done?  Probably  not since the last 9.2 on cl sold for close to that.  And the cc cgc 9.0 sold for $400k.  I be lucky to get 9.2 at where i'm at :sorry:

23 minutes ago, Spiderturtle said:

Not sure if i could afford, a 9.4.  Would $500k get it done?  Probably  not since the last 9.2 on cl sold for close to that.  And the cc cgc 9.0 sold for $400k.  I be lucky to get 9.2 at where i'm at :sorry:

750k and your there presently , wait until next year might be 7 figures. One major benefit of an accurately graded Voldemort holder is that your book won't be damaged by CGC'S inferior inner well, so kudo's there, but that's alot of cheddar for a 6.5 I hope you got a repeat customer discount. I would keep the multiple lower graded copied regardless, MUCH easier to flip

Edited by amazingspiderfan

25 minutes ago, Spiderturtle said:
35 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

You should trade in all your 6 or 7 copies for a 9.4. You'd be king of the hill. :idea:

Yeah, you're probably right. There was a boardie I spoke to that considered selling his awesome collection ( and did ) and pick up a 9.4 with the proceeds. Had about half a Mil to spend. If he didn't ( this was last year or so ) then that ship has sailed.

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 minute ago, amazingspiderfan said:

750k and your there presently , wait until next year might be 7 figures. One major benefit of an accurately graded Voldemort holder is that your book won't be damaged by CGC'S inferior inner well, so kudo's there, but that's alot of cheddar for a 6.5 I hope you got a repeat customer discount. 

No fun to just own one book.

4 minutes ago, amazingspiderfan said:

I hope you got a repeat customer discount. 

Given the amount of AF15s he has likely bought from Storms, he probably got a call before it was listed first. lol

Edited by Gotham Kid

2 minutes ago, amazingspiderfan said:
3 minutes ago, showcase22gr1959 said:

No fun to just own one book.

I agree, I think he should go for a 9.0 and a 9.4  9.6

Don't agree.

Edited by Gotham Kid

Just now, Gotham Kid said:

Given the amount of AF15s he has likely bought from Storms, he probably got a call be fore it was listed first. lol

And I thought my 3 copies were too much. But given the fact that they were all purchased 15-20 years ago I don't have anywhere near the investment

1 minute ago, Gotham Kid said:

Don't agree.

I don't either , i was just being flippant. Personally with this market I think multiple low to to mid grade copies is the sweet spot right now, With just a handful being able to afford the top copies.Expensive books are always a PITA to sell IMHO

3 minutes ago, amazingspiderfan said:

And I thought my 3 copies were too much.

You have posted one copy that is graded. Looks like a 7.5. And the other two ?

Edited by Gotham Kid