• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

That is a great looking 2.5. Rick is right, good looking ones are out there. Here's the one I bought last summer. Big thanks to Isaac on a great book and flawless transaction.

af15cgc25front_zps22e0540c.jpg

Very nice

Thanks, nice to be here.

Harvey: My sig line should return on the 28th when my bandwidth reboots...if the pics do not appear then I will replace them from tinypic. My problem was putting up too many pics in the Gold forum @ 1MB ea. and my cheap attitude toward purchasing bandwidth... lol

Edited by tricolorbrian

Thanks, nice to be here.

Harvey: My sig line should return on the 28th when my bandwidth reboots...if the pics do not appear then I will replace them from tinypic. My problem was putting up too many pics in the Gold forum @ 1MB ea. and my cheap attitude toward purchasing bandwidth... lol

They got me too in 2010 when one of my sales threads overloaded them. I change to Image Shack and they provide more bandwidth per month. Is tinypic any better than Image Shack?

Tinypic doesn't have a limit. (shrug)

You upload, get a code and you're all set. I just save the codes somewhere else and you can access the image whenever you want and they never expire like Photobucket. (thumbs u

That is a great looking 2.5. Rick is right, good looking ones are out there. Here's the one I bought last summer. Big thanks to Isaac on a great book and flawless transaction.

I've had 4.0s that didn't look that nice :applause:

I have a 2.5... I wish it looked like this! lol

Very nice man! Off White too! I know they're out there in every grade, but it's nice to see lower grade beauties like ours that capture Spidey in all of his web headed goodness.